Re: Fw: Front Brakes

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Front Brakes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 06:30:12 -0800 (PST)
Keith - I can't believe you asked this question.
Would you believe I was going to ask the very
same thing this morning.  I have a set of front
wheels I would like to use, but they wont fit
over the giant vintage drums on the roadster- and
I've noticed that a lot of vintage cars don't run
front brakes.  I thought if I could get some good
response on thise, i might end up pulling the
drums and backing plates, and using the wheels
after all.  I hope a lot of guys answer this.   I
especially want to hear from Roadster and other
vinatage guys.