Re: Fw: Front Brakes

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Front Brakes
From: "Joe Timney"<joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:34:54 -500
Dick,

Ask Willie Glass how it felt to spin around a couple of times at the last Maxton
meet when he grabbed too big a handful of rear-only brakes!?! He stopped in
a fourth of the normal distance.

 I have driven rear brake only dragsters and a lakester(chute failed) and all
of my future cars WILL have four wheel brakes. At least, if the parachute fails(
I had that happen more than once) I'll be able to get it stopped without
PUCKERPOWER!

http://www.dol.net