Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: V4GR@aol.com, dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com, land-speed@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 16:53:25
Yeah, at the price of high flow injectors, it was probably cheaper to get
two junked systems. But there were prolly some real engineering thoughts
that had to transpire before it worked well. Such as triggering the efi
(well not to bad if it was batch fire instaead of SEFI).

mayf

At 11:44 AM 12/8/99 EST, V4GR@aol.com wrote:
>I remember seeing a 280ZX record holding car at the salt that to get enough
>fuel in it without spending lots of money, had 2 stock electronic injection
>systems installed. I guess there was more to it than this BUT it was cheap,
>innovative and really back yard hot rodding. Almost nostalgic.  Rich Fox

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)