RE: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class

To: "'Dick J'" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Electronics vs. old way Nastalgia class
From: "Ferguson, Darrell" <dfergus@bactc.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:21:07 -0800
Hey Dick

        Not to pick on you, but I thought you were the guy who proposed a
Nostalgia Class to encompass your 53 Stude ?  I don't complain about the
fact that you can duct air from under the car, to behind the rear window to
make you go faster and stay safer in your ride, while I can't in my 68
Firebird ! I think the SCTA has enough on its hands already without further
segregating the classes into Vintage, Nostalgia, and Late Model. Our bad for
choosing cars that aren't as slippery as a new Chrysler Concorde !

Darrell @ BLACK RADON ENGINEERING