Re: FIA Records, introduction and other thoughts.

To: David Haller <dhaller@techline.com>
Subject: Re: FIA Records, introduction and other thoughts.
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2000 20:34:56 -0700
I am sure "Sir" Malcom is a fine fellow (bloke?) speed enthusiast, giving us all
a taste of what he has on his mind.  Mr. Malcom, thank you for your queries,
they are interesting at a minimum.  LSR certification is very expensive to
many.  All terms are relative, speed and money are no exception.
Malcom, it could be that you might not be able to relate to the "crowd" of
addicts that attend Bonneville and other speed venues here in the "States".  We
all support each other here.  Mannings attempts and event was (is) not known to
many.  I can tell you many would hop at any available chance to run on the
salt.  Many of us here in the U.S. are keenly interested in any top speed
endeavor.  Please keep us posted on the speed happenings in your neck of the
woods.  Many of us would very much appreciate knowing of fast speeds of any
class.  Your projects sound very interesting and I for one would love to see you
and yours stateside at the salt to share in the quest for speed.  My family and
I sure enjoyed visiting with the British fellow (and wife) who headed up the
Thrust SSC body design and building.  They stayed in a room next to ours at the
Motel 6 in Wendover at Speed Week 2 years ago.  Any plans to come?
Cheers Mr. Malcom and everyone, Happy New Year!!