Re: rules

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject: Re: rules
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:04:50 -0600
Hey Joe.... Well said.... oh and great chat room last night.. again without
your reminder I would have missed it.... ( Yeah Joe that's the Key to not
letting me in )

Keith.... ( and yeah I talked to Darrel yesterday and beat him up bout not
disagreeing with anything lately... I missed the opportunity to laugh with
him)

----------
> From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
> To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
> Cc: landspeedracer@email.msn.com; land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: rules
> Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2000 12:15 PM
>
> Doug, you and this forum has NOT beat the rules interpretation to death,
this
> is what makes this forum so powerful.  This current door panel thing is a
> perfect example of how rules can be misconstrued, and ultimately MADE
BETTER.