Re: concerning tires

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: concerning tires
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 09:37:19 -0800 (PST)
Hey John, you're awfully quick in answereing
these E-Mails today.
Are you Snowbound in Them Thar Hills??
A couple of years back, '97 I think, for some
reason, we decided to go check out our place in
Franklin NC over Christmas.  It took us a day to
drive from Washington, DC to Bristol (avout
normal).  A storm hit that night and it then took
another day to drive on the ice over the
mountains through Ashville to Franklin (Usually
about a 2 hour drive), only to find that our road
wasn't even visible under the snow.  It took us
nearly four hours to make it back to Ashville
(usually about 45 minutes) then two more days to
get back to Washington.  That was one driving
vacation with no destination!

=====
......(In East Texas)........
....FX/GMR  SC/P250-2........