Re: Four Season LSR Racing

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: Four Season LSR Racing
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:58:26 -0500
    Well Labor Day is just to close to returning from Speed Week.

    I don't have anything specific I'm willing to expound on right now but
maybe we can test the waters and see how many would be interested in a "New
Years Nationals" or at least a winter event (in a semi warm climate)? Or we
can try the Snowmobiling thing!

    Don't forget the June meet is the 10th. & 11th., and this year we will
have a July meet somewhere, on the 15th. & 16th. The East Coast version of
the Bonneville tune-up.

    John Beckett, LSR #79