Re: rollcage again

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Subject: Re: rollcage again
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 13:06:35 -0700
Mayf,
You are safe with the '99 rules on diameter and thickness ... the only 2000
changes say;  III-2  "All closed cars over 175 MPH and non-metallic bodied
cars entered in classes with records or minimums over 150 MPH must have a
full cage.  All deviations to roll structure rules MUST be submitted to the
Contest Board 45 days prior to the event for approval."
Hope this puts your mind at ease.
Wes