Re: rollcage again

To: <V4GR@aol.com>
Subject: Re: rollcage again
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 04:34:32 -0800
Rich,

I don't recall the exact bar configuration on your roadster so am unable to
comment at this time. If the Vega is entered in a class where the existing
record is in excess of 175 (160 at El Mirage & Muroc) then a cage is
required. Please refer to Section X, Dry Lakes General Requirements - 2nd
paragraph for the 160 mph reference.

Dan W