Re: Anybody Home ?

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody Home ?
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 07:42:23 -0800
Hi Bruce,
Actually it's not to bad when folks take a break. Let me see if I can stir
them up a bit. I checked the dates on my belts the other day and found the
year '97 on them. Looking at the rule book it says it is recommended that
they be recertified at three years and should be at five years. Since these
belts get such little use do I need to certify at three years to get through
tech or can I go up to five years before recertification? Also, went to
Portland yesterday and saw Russ Meeks. His shop is really humming, getting
my brake parts thermo coated for better wear and maintenance and for those
of us in the Pacific Northwest where it is very soggy he will be at the big
swap meet in Puyallup next weekend so stop by and meet him if you decide to
go,
Dave Haller #93
getting webed feet.