Re: Anybody Home ?

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody Home ?
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 18:51:57 -0700
Wes,

Thanks for the information/news!  My comments numbered to match yours.

1.    There has been improvements in the salt and course in the last couple
of years, keep on those Reilly guys!

2.    Bar stools look cool, but there are only 24 hours in the day and a
stool is low on the list.

3.    It is true the "short fall" was minor this year for course prep fund,
but there is not much in reserves and all parties agreed that it would be
prudent to increase the reserves.  Never can tell when one of the trucks
or.. may need major repairs.

4.    Yes, B'ville fees are going to $300 for pe-entry, $400 post.  The
costs have increased the last few years.   The BNI made some thing like
$1100 last year, but there was a $2200 bill that came in after the first.
That would have put us in the RED a $1000.   After 7 years at the same
price, inflation caught up with us.  Have any of you seen what the hotels
are doing to room rates this year???

My hat is off to USFRA if they could reduce fees,  how did you guys do that
Wes?