Re: Anybody Home ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody Home ?
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 18:32:48 -0500
Bruce, List,

  How about some discussion on the horn requirement in the Gas Coupe class.
Anybody have any historical insight into where this rule came from and why
horns (which seem to have zero influence in how a car runs) are required.
I'm sure there must be an interesting tale behind this.  Let's hear it!

Chuck "Beep, Beep" Rothfuss
ECTA #9
Pole Cat Hollow, NC