Re: Anybody Home ?

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Anybody Home ?
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:01:08 -0700
David,

The SCTA requires seat belts to be replaced every 5 years.  This precludes
belts that are in bad shape e.g.. the car sits out in the sun all year,
cuts, abrasions, etc.  They must be replaced regardless of age.

The sentence that states "It is recommended that seat belts be upgraded
every two to three years," should be removed from the rule book (get that
Skip?).  Because it causes confusion and the SCTA law is every 5 years.
Note: this is much longer than most other racing organizations will allow.

Mike Manghelli
SCTA Prez
Sunny Lancaster, CA, but wishing for rain on El Mirage!!!