Re: cut-off switch

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cut-off switch
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 12:46:26 -0500
I have had a cut off switch on my /CC for ten years now. It's mounted on the
firewall, because its close to the battery as Dave suggested. Lionel's old
Lakester had two batteries mounted in the rear and the switch close by, but
with no body in that area it was easy to access.

Where has anyone else mounted them and how do you get to it?

John Beckett, LSR #79