Re: DeSoto

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: DeSoto
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:26:24 -0800
George,

If I remember correctly you plan on using a Porsche 924 as you base vehicle.
Wouldn't that put you into Modified Sports? If so, at this time there is no
fuel other than gasoline or nitrous on top of gasoline allowed for this
class. This might make make a difference in motor choice og Chev vrs. Hemi.

Dan W