Re: DeSoto

To: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DeSoto
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 18:30:18 -0800
Not so lonesome George in Washington,

Sure looks like it, George!! How wide and tall are DeSotos? I seem to
remember that 392s are about 30"........If you end up with a bunch of extra
engines.........streamliner in 2001? I might know just the place for them!
Hmmmmm easy to change plugs........
Let me know what you need.....I'll be around.
Skip H (Hey Bruce....tomorrow you can have the 25 degrees!)