Re: Tuning Mechanical Fuel Injection

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Tuning Mechanical Fuel Injection
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:30:12 -0800
John and all;
I believe Nick Arias solved this problem on their lakester by using non air
bleed  nozzles. They had a very efficient scoop and good sealing around the
stacks so the air pressure inside the plenum was higher than the outside of
the throttle body. The nozzles were not flowing the same as the pressure
built up with increased speed. That's their story anyway.
Jim in Palmdale, having to put rocks in his pocket to walk to the shop (and
he's a big guy)