Re: Where would a modified Opel GT fit?

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Where would a modified Opel GT fit?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:17:07 -0800
Group,

Bill has done major research and application of aerodynamics on his car.
I remember when he first brought the car to the Salt, he has had his
struggles. By the way, Bill was the first to approach us, after the
second spin, and discuss the center of gravity and the center of
pressure relationship.

Tom, Redding CA, #216 D/CC