Re: Chassis Tubing

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Chassis Tubing
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:50:37 -0800
Keith
I have a full set of pictures of the salt sonnet after the crash for the
accident files. The car held up as designed and the well constructed cage had
little bending in one corner. Over all the rules were followed and the in
result was George was talking as soon as we got to him and knew what had
happened. We try to take a photo history of every incident and review them as
required to further inprove on any thing we feel is necessary to make the sport
safer.
Glen