Re: jWhose got an odd name ?

To: MPittwood@compuserve.com (Malcolm Pittwood), land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: jWhose got an odd name ?
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:42:06 -0500 (EST)
Malcolm, good to hear from a Brit, everyone's input is welcome.

The bit about "a Brit telling you what to do" reminds me of a show I saw
on TV about the great wit and playwright George Bernard Shaw.  They had
some footage about the time Shaw went to visit some little village.  The
locals asked him to speak to the small literary group that greeted him
at the train station, so he stood before them and said, "The last time I
was here I told you what to do.  Then I went away, and you didn't do it.
Now I come back, and you're in trouble up to your necks!"

Cheers from ArdunBill Hoddinott, whose ancestors reportedly emigrated to
the New World a long time ago from the old Norman town of Hodnet in
Shropshire, England