Re: jWhose got an odd name ?

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: Re: jWhose got an odd name ?
From: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:40:00 -0800
Hi Malcolm,
I do believe the true present day living Kings Of Speed would be Al Teague,
Nolan White, Rick Vesco, Terry Nish, Ed Tradup, Richard Thomason, Marlo
Treit and Fred Larsen. The list could go on and on but you get this poor old
colony dwellers drift. Come on over and compete, we love the company,
Dave Haller #93 C/GAlt from the currently sunny and warm Pacific Norhtwest