Re: jWhose got an odd name ?

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: jWhose got an odd name ?
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:28:16 -0700
Wes,

I believe your statement was very well put "....and have had the respect for
their Competition and others in the racing fraternity to not claim "unofficial
records" based on their one way runs."
I have seen various claims on the internet of the world fastest yaddy yaddy
yaddy only with a 1 way run. NOT backing it up with a second attempt. There have
been alot of 1 way passes at very high speeds, but have had to back it up. And
yes I second your statement on being respectful to the people who do have the
record and dont claim "unofficial records" by their one way passes.
I would also like to invite Malcolm Pittwood to our chat  session Tuesday night
at 7 pm Mountain time, (or morning time where he is.)

Jonathan Amo
Team Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268