Re: jWhose got an odd name ?

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: jWhose got an odd name ?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 11:14:50 -0700
Malcom, it is swell to hear from you, again.  Variety is the spice of life and
all the Brits I have met, sure add/have spice.  Malcom C. definately left a
legacy, of which I am in awe of, the beauty of the earlier machines and the
perserverence of the men behind them is very appreciated by me, to say the
least.
    Whats up with Mr. Brown and your two wheeled endeavors?  Hoping things are
well.
When you pass through the U.S. next please stop by and blow some turbine dust
on my machine :) :) :)             Cheers  Joe Amo  :)