Netiquette

To: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net, Americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com,
Subject: Netiquette
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:41:02 EST
--part1_3b.1834223.25e8892e_boundary

In a message dated 2/25/0 5:12:04 PM, OHFASTONE wrote:

<<List,
First off I owe the list an appology for offering "things" for sale to the
list, I had no idea it was sort of improper.  I just thought that if you had
something that might be of use to someone here then what the heck, it
couldn't hurt as long as you weren't trying to make a fortune off the deal.
Now I ask for your tolerance one more time, for now, those who are
interested, I am offering Carrillo Rods at a discount (trying to give the
racers a break, hey times are hard enough) and if any one is interested (and
I haven't ticked anyone off) drop me a note off list of what you're looking
for and I'll gert back to you.  Hope I haven't upset anyone.

        Mike in L.A.>>