Re: Netiquette

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Netiquette
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:05:04 -0800
Hi Mike, List
You know it's funny but I haven't heard anyone say that it is improper to
offer stuff for sale to the list. If anyone is offended by this activity
please speak up. I think that is a good service from racers to racers. I
wasn't around at the beginning so I don't know all the details/history of
the list.

Skip H