Re: Netiquette

To: "Skip Higginbotham" <saltrat@pro-blend.com>, <OHFASTONE@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Netiquette
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 20:17:39 -0600
Just for the Purpose of clarification.... This isn't a commercial Venture...
It's a site that is a Gift from Mark Bradakis .... I have never seen Mark
Flame anyone for selling thier extra stuff that might be of use to
another....
( Mark does accept donations.... though he rarely solicites them )

But.... I think if your going to make a commercial statement .... then you
owe Mark something for Providing us the service.... Skip... you said the Key
word here... From One Racer to another I see no Harm.... or if you Provide a
service and wish to inform folks that's what you do... I don't see any harm
in that either.

But the goal is not to make a living off of others solely on this list.  I
believe that Jon Amos has the perfect site for that purpose.   Last week I
asked Russ Meeks of Finishline Coatings to teach us all about the Quality
services he provides.... I think that is a Great use of this list....or John
Beckett mentioning that he Own's Speed Zone EFI or Dave Dalgren doing the
same thing and designing systems..... Each has a neat view of the products
they market and most do it for next to nothing for a fellow racer.....

So I suppose it's just fine... Long as we don't go commercial....

Keith Turk.... ( ECTA 2 club member and Wanna Be everywhere else )