Re: On line chat topic

To: lanspeed@west.net, ron.christensen@wsapr.com, MPittwood@compuserve.com,
Subject: Re: On line chat topic
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:28:52 EST
List; When I first went to Bonneville what I wanted was the respect of those
who I respected. That being the Bonneville racers I had seen in HRM. And I
wanted to try out my ideas in the perfect place for it. So now I get to be
with local hero Charlie Markley and Harry Hoffman at least for one week a
year. I consider Dan Warriner a friend and so on and so on. I have already
expressed my thoughts about what people of French extraction think (FIA). We
all doing the same thing. And however you do it its fun. Lets let it go at
that and recognize that I hold the Worlds Record for 4 cylinder Plymouth
powered roadsters with a Ford Head. Rich Fox