Re: hard firing 3

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, V4GR@aol.com, ardunbill@webtv.net,
Subject: Re: hard firing 3
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:41:15 -0800 (PST)
hey there list ,
 Doesn't the big block Ford (429- 460) fire like this
?
My recollection is that it only really starts to make
power if you change the firing order to Chevy style .
 Sorry if this topic was already covered , I missed a
couple of postings due to server problems .
I was under the impression that this was a shortcoming
-- of course this was for drag racing.
 Just wondering...
 George in DC--- Almost 70 degrees today

--- Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could very well be.  He was limited to a single 2
> bbl.  Be sure you "publish" your results.  I
> think it would be interesting.
>
> --- V4GR@aol.com wrote:
> > I would think that the flathead falling off at
> > "high" rpm was a
> > carberation/manifold limitation. I may run into
> > the same thing with my Baby
> > Bug Catcher injector. Since it only requires
> > removing 4 screws rotating the
> > cam 180 and reinstalling the screws I really
> > should try it. Rich
> >
> Do You Yahoo!?

Do You Yahoo!?