Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:18:25 -0700
Don, I would sure like to see "real" dyno numbers/results vs "motion pro dyno",
I am not a car expert, but have a
hard time considering 20psi as "modest" on stock cast parts, but what do I
know, I surely do not want to stiffle
ingenuity and innovation,  more power to you, here is to hoping "Scrap-Iron" is
not the result             Joe :)