Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 20:45:01 -0700
Don,

sometimes from what I have seen Don, paper motors tend to burn up real fast,
break alot of parts, and ruin a vacation.
If you do it at bonneville please let me know when you are going to run so I
can set up a video camera at about the 1
1/2 mile. More power to you if it works but I bet most of those stock parts
could not withstand the power or torque of
20 psi of boost, 10-14 is pretty harsh number on stock parts. It might be a
good for some 1/4 mile fun, but I dont
think it would be a contender for a bonneville car????
And like Joe was saying I would like to see the real numbers on a real dyno vs
the "papered engineered" Motion
software.
But then again who am I???
Have fun...