Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>, ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:34:04 -0600
Oh ye of little faith,.............Bin' there, done that!!!!
OK, so real world is a tad off,:-) so what, it's the fun of attempting I
enjoy, an' it aint like I've never done it before. Look at the name will
yer! "Scrap-Iron Racin'" says it all! It's so cheap I can afford to
break it! My 455 cost $350. the tranny $300. and the pick-up was $1500.
5 years ago. I've two turbos kicking around somewhere and the roll cage
will be about $200. Shove in another 500 or so and Bob's yer uncle.
How much it cost you to drive what you've got right now? Paper motors in
this Sym' dyno are pretty close 'cos I ran the numbers on a couple of
engines I've Chassis Dyno'd and they was 2 to 4hp off.Nahh nahh na naa
naa.
   Video ????? Bring it on sunshine, aint you never seen anyone run over
his crankshaft?.....
        (Scrap-Iron Racin')