Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 10:57:29 -0700
Don, "nothing to do"?, you are funny,  ordered a new master link so I would be
ready to put some miles on the street
and enjoy the bike with my wife on my 4 day stretch off, its been 50-60 for a
month here in South Dakota, but for my
four days off we got our spring blizzard.  Anyway our Team Amo bike is a TRUE
JUNKYARD DOG, it is homely, the stock
body work has been through the mill, we focus on function, some day may have
the luxury of attending to cosmetics,
it is a Kaw ZX-10 998cc, Bonneville has proved quite the challenge, and we
enjoy the challenge.  The catagories are
posted on SCTA's site as well as the records.  A Kaw 750 turbo same circa as
yours runs regularly at El  Mirage and
Bonneville and has a record.
     Yes glad there are ANGELS around as well, it is wonderful knowing there is
a higher power at work.     Joe :)