Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>, dkveuro@flash.net
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 23:08:16 -0700
Yeah Jonathan,
I think you have been in contact with those folks at Wide World of Sports or
Funniest Home Videos.  How much did they offer?
Wes
----------
<jkamo@rapidnet.com>,land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II
> Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:06:07 -0700
>
>Don,
>
>I do have faith, and yes I have seen people run over their engines I just
want to be there when it happens? :)

----------------------------

>> Jonathan Amo wrote:
>> >
>> > Don,
>> >
>> > sometimes from what I have seen Don, paper motors tend to burn up real
fast, break alot of parts, and ruin a vacation.
>> > If you do it at bonneville please let me know when you are going to run
so I can set up a video camera at about the 1
>> > 1/2 mile. More power to you if it works but I bet most of those stock
parts could not withstand the power or torque of
>> > 20 psi of boost, 10-14 is pretty harsh number on stock parts. It might
be a good for some 1/4 mile fun, but I dont
>> > think it would be a contender for a bonneville car????
>> > And like Joe was saying I would like to see the real numbers on a real
dyno vs the "papered engineered" Motion

"motion pro dyno", I am not a car expert, but have a
what do I know, I surely do not want to stiffle
"Scrap-Iron" is not the result             Joe :)