Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>, Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED. Part II
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 23:43:16 -0600
Bein' as you've nothing to do Joe, whats the bike you run? Mine was a B1
Kawasaki 750 turbo circa 1982.Very fast street bike and whilst the old
Bill never did catch me, I often buried the speedo needle on the Queens
hiway in Blighty. Numbers went to 185mph on the dial an a ECU rpm limit
cut in at 11500rpm, somewhere above that. .Only a five speed box
though..I've always been a radical and tend to think "what if," and try
it. Should be dead by rights.Sends shivers up my back to think of the
loony things I did.
Can I get a LSR book on catagories somewhere??Need to look up where I
fit in. ....  :-> (evil grin.)
Later............DK
       (Scrap-Iron Racin')    I'd say, 'Team'. but there's just me!!!