Re: TLC disappointed

To: "\"LandSpeed\" Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>
Subject: Re: TLC disappointed
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 00:53:30 -0700
Louise, this is Joe, I think I will go back to Joseph, so as not to be confused
with my sibling "Jon" who emailed his thoughts earlier on the show.
I thoroughly enjoyed the show, thank you much for having a hand in it, they
could have ran another trauma show, or other eye catching drama, any and all of
the land speed coverage is very intriguing to me, thankfully we are not in it
for exposure, keeping pumping the brine, and pray to your higher power, lets
race.     Joseph  (Joe)  :)