Re: TLC disappointed

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: TLC disappointed
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:32:54 -0800
Rich and Group,

I have seen only the first hour at this point. I too thought that this
was a GREAT show. Any coverage we get of our Sport should delight us.
There are always errors in information, (according to my information Al
at least did work in construction at one time), I didn't care for the
lead in of each of the subjects, walking slowly and stern faced toward
the camera, But that is a personal thing with me. I would have preferred
a more natural countenance.

I would have liked to see more of the little guys too. But this was
about the Ultimate Speed Machines. Several of the very fast cars were
not included as well, Burkland, Nolan White, Nish, etc. I was surprised
to get even a roll by of our car.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC