Re: Halon Dilemma

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Halon Dilemma
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 09:54:09 -0700
Dave,

A new system is as good as a refill/weight cert. The receipt will be
accepted as good for tech.

Have you priced the cost of the new Cold Fire systems? A well known CA
vendor supplies them to NHRA and they are acceptable to SCTA/BNI/USFRA.
Don't ask me about pricing as I have not researched the system. With the
apparent election of Al Gore in the future I think the status of Halon is
very limited.

Dan W