Re: Halon Dilemma

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Halon Dilemma
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:23:30 -0700
No problem Dan - you answered my question, Thanks.  Meanwhile, I solved my
probably (at least tempoarily- I can't do anything about Gore) Safety systems
has moved & I was able to track them down. If anybody else needs the info the
address & phone is   4858 W US Highway 36
 Modoc, IN   (765) 853-5437  They will fill a 10 lb bottle for $234, which is
WAY better than any other price I have gotten.
Thanks for the responses,
Ed