Re: Halon Dilemma

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Halon Dilemma
From: "The Butters Family" <bbutters@dmi.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:41:33 -0700
     Guess Dan Warner hasn't seen the latest polls that have Gore behind by
a solid 8%. Anyway I had Safety systems fill my bottle last year and yes you
only save about 10% on a new purchase. He was very helpful and did a quick
turn around time. He couldn't understand why we were being required to
recertify our bottles every year. Stated that if they aren't set off they
are totally trouble free for at least 5 years. I needed my 5# BOTTLE FILLED
AND SENT IN MY 10# bottle with it to get inspected which he did do for free,
shipping was very little extra. Nobody around here will do the Halon
inspection. Safety Systems phone # should be 765 853 -5437, you may actually
have to call information what with them changing area codes all the time,
had a terrible time getting ahold of Hilborn because of that.  Kvach in
N.Idaho, didn't"to snow this morning so I mowed the Lawn