Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:38:08 -0700
Dick,

Sorry, I didn't reply to the main issue in your question. I have not run
gasoline with nitrous as yet. I would imagine that the same logic would
apply as with the fuels without nitrous. Alky has a higher octane
allowing higher compression ratios, but I will attest that Alky will
detonate at 12.5:1 when you hit the nitrous switch. (Five pistons in
about two seconds) If your tuneup isn't right.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC