Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: jkamo@rapidnet.com
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 18:58:50 EDT
Joe; First I thought I would point out to some who may not know it there is a
cheaper way to get N2O than speed shops. It helps if you have a good
relationship with your local welding supply. They can put the correct valve
in any bottle the have which opens up a lot of possibilities. Long thin
bottles may fit your car better than what you get from Summit. Second if I
could slip that plate in on Jack I would. Jack is pretty sharp and I think he
will know something is going on. The setup is 1-1/2 inch thick with another 1
inch fogger on top of a standard size Holly. Its not adjustable. Its for real
men only. That's why I'm giving it away.  Rich