Re: Fuel and Gas Class

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel and Gas Class
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 08:39:42 -0700
As of last year there was no Nitrous fill station available at Speedweek. In
1998 we were offered a portable fill station however, the cost went from
free to several hundred dollars out of our pocket so we didn't take
advantage of the offer.

The last time we used Nitrous in Rich Manchen's Alfa we took 4 10# bottles,
swapping a bottle in for each leg of the record run. We used a little less
than a full bottle for a 3 mile run on the long course.

Dan (if a little NOS is good then a lot more is better) Warner