Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:12:02 -0700
Wes,

The SCCA/IMSA nose and rear fenders for Monzas were never intended to be
legal for us. The IMSA copy you could buy from the showroom was legal -
neither worked in our application. The new category will not need a three
car minimum as the vehicles already exist in the current Modified Category.

Dan Warner