Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, <dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com>
Subject: Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:05:37 -0500
Hey Darrel.... Doug.... Bet you a Soda Pop my Alcohol impaired ( read Gas/
fuel ) can spank that Blown Alcohol Rat Motor with More Cubes then God...

and Yeah I will Deliver the Soda Personally ON ICE at the Lurkers
Party....in the bend of the Road..... This of course is IF I lose.....
 personally I would be happy either way.... But I know Darrel responds well
to Challanges )

We as a couple of Newbie Racers can have our own little race within a
Race... and you know it's only one person away from a Class.....

Keith ( why Yes I do know that I am Not Quite Right .... But I thank you for
the observation )