Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?

To: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Subject: Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:22:44 -0700
Wes,
I just gave a presentation on Land Speed Racing to the Rotary Club
today. While preparing for this, I was thinking about how it used to be.
When I first started running Bonneville, our poster boasted 72
competition classes. What do we have now, four or five hundred? I
counted over 250 motorcycle classes. You raise a good point, how many
will be benefited by the added classes, maybe we don't need more
classes!!
Tom