Re: Leak Down Tester

To: Bill Bennett <benettw@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Leak Down Tester
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:22:42 +0000
He was using the leakdown tester to set the barrel valve ( non electronic
fuel injection system enriching devise). This is a great way of getting a
baseline flow to the injectors, then you can let the motor warm up and
readjust the barrel valve to get the proper balance. Hope that answers
your question.

joe