Re: 150mph club & attracting new members

To: <ECTA845@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 150mph club & attracting new members
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:12:57 -0500
Lets see... Just for Fun....

September 98  138
October     98  146

April          99  166
May          99  172
June         99   180

Bonneville 99   189/200 out the back on the tach

OCT         99    162 or something on a hurt motor

April         00    183
May         00     183.... Hot Rod
Jun          00     191 at the 3/4 and 186 in the lights
June Muroc       205.858
July Max           200.445  Brad's Two Club Pass

Bonneville 00     214 through the 5 and 218 out the back

Now about starting in the LOW numbers... I can relate to that as a very
SAFE way to go racing....
Keith ( I love the Two Bill Pass at Muroc... instant Overnight success Just
add two Years and a labor of Love )