Re: 150mph club & attracting new members

To: "Tim Schoeny" <tschoen@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: 150mph club & attracting new members
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:46:18 -0400
Tim

Don't know how germane this is to attraction new members, but allowing said
car to run in the 125 MPH category and allowing the record to stand are two
different issues. The car was not illegal for the class. And there is no
penalty provision for such an infraction in the rule book other than not
allowing him to return again in that configuration.

John Beckett