Re: Bat. Sw.

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Bat. Sw.
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:26:07 +0000
May I offer a suggestion? I have been installing safety switches on racecars for
years (NHRA Requirement). I have been putting the switch next to the battery,
hooked to the positive side of the battery( if you connect it to the negative
post, the motor may not cut off if you run an alternator). Using morse cables
attached to a arm on the switch, run one cable to the driver location , the
other goes to the back of the car thru the body. Tech inspection should include
a cutoff test as done by NHRA to ensure the system works.

joe